Laser Hair Removal
Safe, Effective and Painless Laser Hair Removal in Surrey, Burnaby and the Metro-Vancouver area
Why Choose Fresh Canvas Spa & Laser Centre for your Laser Hair Removal?
At Fresh Canvas Spa & Laser Centre, we understand that choosing a reliable and trusted laser provider can be a life-changing decision. You are in good hands with our highly experienced team of experts, and thanks to our thousands of successful laser treatments, our patients have reported feeling more confident and more comfortable in their skin!
- We use true lasers including Diode, ND:YAG and Alexandrite lasers
- Our certified laser technicians are experts in the field having done thousands of successful laser procedures over many years
- The Soprano, Vectus and Elite+ are our medical grade cosmetic laser systems, made in the USA and are some of the best light-based laser systems in the world. Our lasers can safely treat both dark and light skin types
- We offer fair, competitive prices and our patients appreciate our transparency when it comes to the number of laser sessions required to see optimal results and what to expect
- At Fresh Canvas Spa & Laser Centre, we provide a comprehensive, holistic approach with the best and most current beauty and rejuvenating treatments. Our treatments not only make you feel refreshed, but also more confident and youthful
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair Removal with our Diode and ND:YAG lasers is the most effective and comfortable way to remove any unwanted face and body hair permanently. Laser has become immensely popular during the last decade in North America. In 2019, more than five million laser treatments were done! It is a non-invasive cosmetic medical procedure that takes advantage of laser light properties to safely eliminate unwanted hair at a depth that does not damage the surrounding skin. The treatment is performed by our licensed laser technicians who operate sophisticated medical laser devices, which generate medical-grade laser beams. Our laser devices are all Health Canada approved, we only use the best of the best to guarantee your safety.
How Is A Laser Hair Removal Procedure Performed?
During a consultation at our laser clinic, the laser technician will examine your areas of concern and answer all of your questions, evaluate your hair and skin type, and they will help you set goals for your desired result. A patch test will be performed to ensure that your skin can tolerate the procedure without any irritation or colour changes. After assessing your patch tested area, we can book you an appointment for the procedure. In like manner, the procedure can be performed immediately after the patch test evaluation.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
• Long-lasting results, hair reduction right after the first session, and the effects are cumulative
• Fast, safe and painless treatments
• Predictability, patients know what to expect and how many sessions are needed to get permanent hair removal after evaluation
• Eliminate ingrown hairs
• Reduces acne breakouts by destroying bacteria under the skin by way of laser heat
• Laser can treat any part of the body or face
Can Any Gender Be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Yes, any person, regardless of gender, can benefit from laser hair removal. In fact, during the last three years, the number of men looking into laser hair removal has been growing. There is no age or gender limitation for this treatment. As a matter of fact, the National Center for Gender Spectrum Health reported on October 31, 2019, that laser hair removal is the most commonly pursued gender affirmative medical intervention.
Permanent Laser Hair Removal for Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS):
Our patients suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome have seen extraordinary results with Laser Hair Removal treatments, we are grateful to have been able to help so many women feel confident again! Not only is the treatment almost painless, it can be very quick. A full face treatment can be performed in less than 15 minutes and a full body can be completed in less than 1.5 hours!