ZO Growth Factor Eye Serum
Powered by ZO Growth Factor Technology, Growth Factor Eye Serum targets the appearance of deeper eye wrinkles, crease formation, hollowness + microcirculation decline. Retinol-free gel-like serum with growth factors and exclusive ZPRO® technology.
Cooling application soothes the skin and re-invigorates the look of tired eyes.
Key Benefits of ZO Growth Factor Eye Serum
- Reduces the appearance of expression lines and eye wrinkles
- Visibly improves the appearance of volume
- Improves plumpness and hydration
- Cooling applicator revives the look of tired eyes
- Re-invigorates eye skin health + vitality
The mechanisms of action of ZO's enzymatic + plant-derived Growth Factors support the ZO philosophy of triggering the skin to repair itself through its natural restorative pathways.
- Enzymatically derived: N-Acetyl glucosamine 6-phosphate (NAG6P), a naturally occurring entity in skin.
- Plant-derived: Lactobacillus/Panax, Ginseng Root Extract, and Ferment Filtrate.
Pairing superior anti-aging technology with a combination of specific eye skin health restoration ingredients creates a wholistic approach in effectively addressing eye skin aging.
- Superior technology: Incorporate a powerhouse multi-modal technology for fast-acting + long-term anti-aging benefits.
- Adaptation for eye skin: Ensure formula addresses unique conditions of thin skin, sparse fat layer + restricted circulation around the eye area.
- Neuropeptide: Improves the appearance of expression lines + visibly smooths wrinkles
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate: Improves hydration + provides a filler-like plumpness
- Growth Factors (plan + enzymatically derived): Increase fibroblast division + production of Type 1 collagen for improved skin density
- Exclusive ZPRO® Complex: Increases skin's content of hyaluronan
- Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract: Enhances microcirculation, protects capillary networks from disintegration
- Blend of peptides and extracts: Support overall eye skin health by detoxifying, alleviating puffiness, removing blood pigments that can lead to dark circles and reducing effects of oxidative stress
15 mL / 0.5 Fl. Oz.